The results of the ever-popular Nashville Scene’s Best of Nashville poll hit newsstands today and Vandy is, like, everywhere. In addition to nods in many of the vote categories, the U was well represented in critics’ choices, including:
- Blair dean Mark Wait (Best Arts Administrator)
- Chris Drury’s “Star Chamber” installation at the Dyer Observatory (Best Outdoor Art Installation)
- Vanderbilt University Theater’s “Odysseus” (Best Classical Theater Production)
- Grins Café (Best Place to Take an Orthodox Rabbi to Lunch)
- The Shade Tree (Best Walk-In Clinic), and
- Paul Conkin, professor emeritus of history (Best Environmental Writer You Won’t See in Movies).